Austin College Apple Stadium Press box and Mezzanine Level Protocol
1. Only approved game day personnel are allowed on the second floor. This is limited to coaches, game day workers, statisticians, radio personnel (if needed), and public address/clock personnel.
2. Mezzanine level is reserved for Approved Guests of Austin College.
- Signage will be posted at both entries of the mezzanine level and outside the elevator.
- All seating will be on an assigned basis and not to be used for general use.
- All ADA and handicap persons will be directed to the ramp for entrance to the stadium. Handicapped seating is on the first row on the north side of the bleachers.
- NO PERSONAL CHAIRS are allowed on the mezzanine.
3. Spectators may use the elevator to gain access to upper stadium seats, but will need to exit the mezzanine level upon arrival.
Other game day protocol at all Austin College sporting events
Only approved personnel is allowed in press boxes, team areas, or sidelines areas. Spectators may not enter game fields, courts, or pools without approval from the Director of Athletics.
- No alcohol, smoking, or firearms are allowed at any Austin College Athletics venue related to competition.
- No pets or animals are allowed at any Austin College Athletics venue. Only approved service animals are allowed and documentation should be available upon request.